1. Name and contact details of the controller
The person responsible according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) is
Mr. Paul Taaffe
FINANCE People Solutions GmbH
60325 Frankfurt, Germany
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the e-mail address stored on the website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
a) when visiting our website When you visit our website www.finance-ps.com, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your active involvement and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) when contacting us by e-mail If you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this way after storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data. No data is passed on to third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
The processing of personal data from the e-mail sent to us serves us to contact you and to process your request.
The data will be deleted as soon as the request has been conclusively processed and no further contact is necessary.
The user has the option to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he or she can object to the storage of his or her personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. If you wish to revoke your consent and object to the storage, please contact us by e-mail and inform us of your revocation. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to improve user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking-Tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous improvement of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”), for the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
6. Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose; the data protection supervisory authority responsible for our company is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread TLS procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a hybrid encryption. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted when you see the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://financepeoplesolutions.com/en/privacy-policy-of-finance-people-solutions-gmbh/.